Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yoga for Runners

I think the sport most likely to change the most people's lives is yoga. And though it's sometimes months between classes for me, I am such a believer! and the Yoga for Runners class has me looking forward to Thursdays now. It's taught by a running/triathlon coach and is JUST the right mix of strength, vinyasa, running-muscle focused stretches! I am so going to miss this class when we move! but for today I've got that on the schedule as well as 1-2 hours of biking, most running errands and commuting, but still enough to keep my bike-ride-the-day-after-a-long-run tradition alive (and my legs happy as a result!). But I feel great today- no soreness at all, so that's fabulous too!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for running errands and commuting by bike. :)