Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Long Hiatus

Our moving day is rapidly approaching! which means that I will be away from a computer for most of the next month as we take a much needed series of vacations and do some celebrating along the way. I will be squeezing in runs around travels, but am leaving the computer behind! I'm sure I'll find time for a post here and there, but until mid-August it'll be mostly radio silence.

I will do 2 more runs here in LA- 5 miles and 7 miles, as we pack the truck and then head north. I'm so looking forward to Portland and cooler climes! we will miss the amazing restaurants, endless possibilities for entertainment, close proximity to the beautiful So Cal beaches and our cute little apartment here. But it's time for a smaller city! and a running/biking-centric city will be much appreciated too!

Today's 3 miler, small bike ride and ab/arm workout are already behind me, so now it's back to packing!

No comments: